We would like to say a big “thank-you” to everyone who supports Ditch the Slippers with their generous donations – whether it be money, or the time freely given by our wonderful group of volunteers. These are essential lifelines for the group, helping to ensure our activities continue to run regularly and successfully. All are very much appreciated.
We would particularly like to thank:
- Crowborough Town Council for their generous grants of £1200 in 2016 and a further £1000 in April 2018
- The Hug group in Crowborough – a group of friends that raise funds for a local support organisation each year
- Uckfield Divas WI who have made us their Charity of the Year 2017-18 and have already donated money they raised at the Uckfield Festival
- Tunbridge Wells Operatic & Dramatic Society (TWODS) for their donation of tickets to our members
- Crowborough Lions for funding our purchase of Boccia equipment
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Round Table
- And all the individuals/families who have made personal and private donations
We would also like to thank Maddy Whitty for her help in developing this website.